Shield for Arduino
- Bi-directional control for dual brushed DC motor.
- Support motor voltage from 7VDC to 30VDC.
- Maximum current up to 3A peak and 1.2A continuously, each channel.
- Current limit protection.
- Support 3.3V and 5V logic level input.
- Stackable I/O header pin.
- Selectable DIP switch mode for Signed Magnitude and Locked Anti-Phase.
- Quick test switch for both channel.
- Ready with connector for LSS05 (Auto-calibrate line sensor) for easy integration of line following robot.
- No Polarity Protection For V Motor.
- Bi-directional control for 1 brushed DC motor.
- Support motor voltage ranges from 7V to 25V (Rev1.0), 7V to 30V (Rev2.0).
- Maximum current up to 10A continuous and 15A peak (10 seconds).
- 3.3V and 5V logic level input.
- Solid state components provide faster response time and eliminate the wear and tear of mechanical relay.
- Fully NMOS H-Bridge for better efficiency and no heat sink is required.
- Regenerative Braking.
- Speed control PWM frequency up to 10KHz.
- Stackable I/O header pin.
- Selectable digital pins for PWM and DIR.
- Shield for Arduino form factor.
- Bidirectional control for two brushed DC motor.
- Control one unipolar/bipolar stepper motor.
- Operating Voltage: DC 7V to 30V
- Maximum Motor Current: 10A continuous, 30A peak
- Buck regulator to produce 5V output (500mA max).
- Buttons for quick testing.
- LEDs for motor output state.
- Selectable Arduino pins for PWM/DIR inputs.
- PWM/DIR inputs compatible with 1.8V, 3.3V and 5V logic.
- PWM frequency up to 20kHz (Output frequency is same as input frequency).
- Overcurrent protection with active current limiting.
- Temperature protection.
- Undervoltage shutdown.
- Logic control, 5V from Arduino main board
- Polarity protection for External motor power input
- 2 fast test buttons for each motor channel
- 2 indicator LEDs for each channel
- bi-directional control of two DC brush motor
- Motor Driven Voltage：6.5 to 12VDC(VIN Power Supply), 5.0 to 26VDC (External Power Source)
- Up to 2A current each channel
- Pin 4, 5,6,7 are used to drive two DC motor
- Support PWM speed control
- Support advance speed control
- Socket for LSS05 - Auto-Calibrating Line Sensor, doing line following robot will be easy
- Working with: Arduino Uno, Arduino Mega, Arduino Duemilanove.
- Dimension: 70mm x 55mm x 10mm
- Operate at 5V
- Uses Arduino LCD4Bit library
- Plug and Use with Arduino main board, no solder or fly-wiring needed.
- 2x16 LCD.
- 6 push buttons
- Dimension: 80mm x 57mm x 12mm
- Works with: Arduino Uno, Arduino Mega and Arduino Duemilanove.
- 4 digit 7-segment LED display module driven by two serial 74HC595's
- 4 x surface mount LED's in a parallel configuration
- 10K adjustable precision potentiometer
- 3 x Independent push buttons
- Piezo buzzer
- Infrared receiver interface
- Serial interface header for convenient connection to serial modules such as Bluetooth, wireless interface, voice module, a voice recognition module etc
- It has a nice standard 0.1"x0.1" prototying grid with big pads
- A IC pattern for adding DIP ICs up to 20 pins
- Power rails down the middle and sides
- A reset button and an extra general use button2 3mm general use LEDs, red and green, as well as 2 matching resistors
- The ICSP header is up top if you like to upload to your Arduino using a programmer
- A surface-mount chip area for up to 14 SOIC size parts
- Compatible with either tiny breadboards or 'standard' breadboards with the rails removed.
- Every pin is brought out, including the new 3V and Reset header pins
- 2 0.1uF capacitors on either side for extra power stability
- Origin : China
- Dimension: 70mm x 54mm x 10mm
The following device classes are currently supported by the shield:
- HID devices, such as keyboards, mice, joysticks, etc.
- USB to serial converters - FTDI, PL-2303, ACM, as well as certain cell phones and GPS receivers
- ADK-capable Android phones and tablets
- Digital cameras - Canon EOS, Powershot, Nikon DSLRs and P&S, as well as generic PTP
- Support for more devices is currently in development.
- Product size: 38mm*18mm
- Net weight: 4.5G
- technical parameter: Voltage: DC3.3V power supply
- Communication interface: SPI
- Dimensions (assembled): 70mm x 53mm x 17mm (2.7in x 2in x 0.65in)
- SD Card protrudes by 10mm (0.4in) when inserted
- Weight: 22g/0.8oz
- Battery is not included with this shield.
- Exclusive: Arduino UNO/Mega
- SD card spec: Support FAT16/32 (Max 32GB)
- Real-time clock battery: CR1220
- Input Voltage: 5V
- Supplied Fully Assembled
- 2x 5V Servo outputs connected to the high-resolution dedicated timer - no jitter!
- Can drive 4 DC motors or 2 stepper motors or 2 Servo's
- Up to 4 bi-directional DC motors with individual 8-bit speed selection
- Up to 2 stepper motors (unipolar or bipolar) with single coil, double coil or interleaved stepping.
- 4 H-Bridges: per bridge provides 0.6A (1.2A peak current) with thermal protection, can run motors on -4.5V to 36V DC
- Pull down resistors keep motors disabled during power-up
- reset button
- Tested compatible for Mega, Diecimila, Duemilanove, UNO
- On Board motor drive L293D IC, support two channels of DC motors via screw terminals
- Motor power supply (VM): 4.5V ~ 36VDC, can be a separate power supply
- Control power (VIN): 4.5V ~ 9V (10V MAX), can be powered separately (Module provides short-circuit header pin (short VM and VIN), you can easily use one power (which must be 4.5V ~ 9V) simultaneously drive and control the motor.)
- Compatible with NodeMCU (narrow width)
- Logic Operating current: ≤60mA (Vi = L), ≤22mA (Vi = H);
- Motor Driver Output Current Per Channel: ≤1.2A (Based on L293D)
- Maximum power dissipation: 4Watt (T = 90 ℃)
- Control signal input level: High: 2.3V≤VIH≤VIN ,Low: -0.3V≤VIL≤1.5V
- Working temperature: -25 ℃ ~ + 125 ℃
- Drive Type: Dual high-power H-bridge driver (L293D)
- With NodeMCU based on ESP8266, it supports:
- Support wireless 802.11 b / g / n standards
- Support STA / AP / STA + AP three operating modes
- Built-in TCP / IP protocol stack to support multiple TCP Client connection (5 MAX)
- D0 ~ D8, SD1 ~ SD3: used as GPIO, PWM, IIC, etc., port driver capability 15mA
- AD0: 1 Road ADC
- Current: continuous transmission: ≈70mA (200mA MAX), Standby: <200uA
- Transfer rate: 110-460800bps
- Support UART / GPIO data communication interface
- Remote firmware upgrade (OTA)
- Smart Link supports intelligent networking capabilities
- It can work at many modes, such as: AP mode and STA mode
- Motor Control Pins:
- D1(NodeMCU) = GPIO5(ESP8266) = PWM of Motor A
- D3(NodeMCU) = GPIO0(ESP8266) = DIR of Motor A
- D2(NodeMCU) = GPIO4(ESP8266) = PWM of Motor B
- D4(NodeMCU) = GPIO2(ESP8266) = DIR of Motor B
- Input voltage : 5V
- Onboard buzzer (D4), can set the astern alarm ringtone.
- It has six digital interface that are not occupied(including D2 , D3 , D5 , D6 , D7 , D9)
- It has six analog interfaces(A0, A1, A2, A3, A4, A5)
- It has indicator for forward and backward changing direction.
- 14 I/O Pin (servo type with GND, power and signal)
- 8 analog Pin with power output and GND
- 6 PWM Pin
- 1 Servo power input
- 5 I2C expansion Pin
- AREF output
- 3.3V output