- Industrial-grade PCB.
- Every board is being tested before it is shipped out.
- Compact platform and breadboard-friendly
- Suitable for hobbyists and experts.
- Save development and soldering time.
- No extra components required for the PIC to function.
- All I/O pins nicely labeled to avoid misconnection by users.
- PICkit2/3 port for loading program, or you can use UI00B + UIC-A for program loading.
- Suitable for PIC16F87A, PIC16F886, PIC18F252, PIC18F2520, PIC18F2550 and more.\
- 1 x Programmable switch
- 1 x LED indicator
- Turn pin for crystal, comes with 20MHz Crystal by default, user may use crystal at various frequencies.
- Mini USB socket on board, may use PIC18F2550 for USB device development, example USB.
- 2x8 Character Parallel LCD pad ready (optional).