- Fully automatic and touch-free operation, to avoid the second cross-infection.
- Can detect dustbin either full or not
- LCD panel display open, dustbin status full or not.
- Ringtone plays and sent notification to smartphone while detect dustbin full
- Circuit schematic diagram provided
- Configure the kit with coding
- Simple wiring
*Inside this kit, the Durian UNO has been upgraded to version 2, offering even greater power and performance. You may have a look here.
This DIY Contactless Smart Dustbin Kit enables user interaction without physical contact and when the dustbin is full, it will also be informed via the Blynk App on the smartphone. It assists in preventing the spread of viruses. By using the durian uno, this project kit is simple to assemble. It is suitable for projects for kids, DIY projects, and other things. The alarm will make sound once the dustbin is full and the reminder alarm will be triggered every 1 minute if the dustbin still in full condition.
The alarm is triggered and Blynk notification will sent to your phone once detect dustbin is full.
- Durian UNO + ESP8266 Module + Type C cable
- TCRT5000 IR Sensor Line Following Module
- 5v HC-SR04 Ultrasonic Ranging Module
- SG90 Micro Servo Motor 9g ( 180 degree )
- Arduino I2C Serial LCD 16x2
- 2020 XH2.54 DOUBLE HEADER RED WHITE CABLE 4P (20CM) (2pcs)
- Arduino Jumper Female-Female, 20cm (10pcs)
- Arduino Code (Durian Uno V1)
- Durian IoT Smart Contactless Dustbin User‘ Manual v1.0
- User Manual - Durian IOT Smart Contactless Dustbin (Durian Uno V2)
- Code - Durian IOT Smart Contactless Dustbin (Durian Uno V2)