- Less wiring, easy assembly
- Video tutorial and schematic is provided
- Arduino Code is provided.
Patient Monitroing system with Blynk Durian Uno is designed to monitor patients' conditions via the smartphone. It using oximeter MAX30100 module and LM35 Temperature sensor to monitor the heart rate, SpO2 and body temperature of patient. When patient's condition is abnormal, it will sent notification to smartphone and on the buzzer to inform the Doctor via internet. Besides that, the data of patient will be collected and can be review in past 24 hours or even months. This kit will be provided code and circuit schematic diagram allow the user to understand and modify it as needed. This kit is ideal for constructing projects such as STEM education projects, subject Reka Bentuk dan Teknologi (RBT). This kit is also ideal for students, beginners, makers, and anyone else who want to learn IoT and start the projects.
- Durian UNO,ESP8266 Wifi Module (Built in Durian Blynk Firmware),Type C cable
- LM35 Analog Temperature Sensor Module
- Arduino I2C Serial LCD 16X2
- 2020 XH2.54 Double Header Red White Cable 4P 15cm
- MAX30100 Heart Rate & Pulse Oximetry Sensor Module
- Arduino Code of Arduino IOT Smart Patient Monitoring system with BLYNK Durian UNO
- Arduino Code of Arduino IOT Smart Patient Monitoring System with BLYNK Durian Uno V2
- ARDUINO IOT SMART PATIENT MONITORING SYSTEM WITH BLYNK DURIAN UNO V1.0
- ARDUINO IOT SMART PATIENT MONITORING SYSTEM WITH BLYNK DURIAN UNO V2.0